Here’s a humorous little quiz to rate your potential for Road Rage.
|1. I find driving to be:
||2. My driving skills are:
||3. You are driving down the road going your usual speed when you spot a woman putting on her makeup. Do you:
- fun and relaxing
- relaxing when I’m alone on the road, but nerve wracking in city traffic
- challenging, but dangerous
- a good place where I can really let loose and express myself
- a place where I show the rest of the world what a bunch of incompetents they are
- better than most on the road
- I am the best; no one comes close to my skill
- laugh and continue on your way.
- drive by and give her a dirty look
- speed past her and yell “Forget it; It won’t help”
- speed past give her the finger, yell obscenities
- same as ‘d’ but also cut in front of her and slam on the brakes
We often joke about Road Rage, but it is a serious problem. Road Rage can result in collisions, assault, altercations, injuries and even death. If people drive responsibly, they can help make our roads safer from road rage. Here are a few tips to help you combat the signs of road rage…
- Leave your problems at home or at work… don’t let them consume you while you’re driving.
- Plan your route ahead of time so there is little frustration with directions.
- Make several stops to re-focus on long drives.
- Be courteous in busy intersections.
- Don’t get mad or retaliate towards other driver’s mistakes.
Contact Us if you have any questions or click here for a pdf of this page.